Thursday 8 April 2021

I Hope I Win this Race...

LI: To recount a 5 minute snapshot of one experience you had at camp

Getting each ingredient by winning each round of charades made my group feel more confident we might win. When I picked up the pen I was shaking because it felt like I was going to let my team down. It was funny because it looked like I was going to get the answer wrong, but in our group we had to collaborate together to be able to succeed together, so I didn’t. We felt that we did a good job in the pancake race. I really enjoyed that because it was fun to make and eat the pancakes.

Last week we went to camp at Kokako Lodge. My 5 minute snapshot shows my personal voice and I have tried hard to paint a picture with my words to describe what I was doing and how I felt.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sasuke

    How awesome to read that in order to succeed in this challenge you needed to work together. I noticed throughout camp that your group was great at collaborating. I'm glad you had fun making the pancakes. I know the judges had fun eating the pancakes to help them choose the winner. Do you think you might make pancakes at home now?

    Mrs A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sasuke,
    I thought that your recount of your experience with the pancake race was really intreging. I am impressed that you used more emotion to futhermore depthin your recount. I think that ending your recount in a happy ending left the reader feeling happy as well.

    If you would change anything about your pancake what would you change? Why?

    Very good job Sasuke!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.