Friday 13 November 2020

Persuasive speech

 For writing we were doing our persuasive speech. My topic is fighting and my argument is that people shouldn't fight people.

First I had to introduce my self. Then I had to introduce my topic and said my a rhetorical question.

Next I had to say my POV which means point of view and why I believe my argument. Next I said  my reasons and facts about my topic.

Afterwards I said reasons to help support my topic. Afterwards I said my solution and a summary on why graffiti should be stopped.

This task was fun and I liked how I was brave to say my speech.    

LI. To create a persuasive speech.



1 comment:

  1. Hey Sasuke,I like how you talk about stopping fights and arguments.

    What speech would you do next?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.